How to choose the best bidet toilet seat.
The biggest problem you will face when choosing a bidet toilet seat is the size and compatibility with your toilet.
If you are renovating your restroom and are going to replace your old toilet with a new one, you need to make sure the models are compatible before you buy.
If you just want to buy a toilet bidet seat, then you have to pick up a model.
And we will help you with that!
You’re on our page, which means you’re thinking seriously about improving your toilet. And understandably so. While our dishes are washed by a machine and cleaned by a robot vacuum cleaner, our toilets are left out of the progress and we are left out of the comfort we deserve. It’s still the same cold toilet seat instead of a heated toilet seat and rattling lids as it was back in the days of our grandmothers. We are happy to use all the innovations in everyday life, but we remain conservative about our own toilet, on which we spend a lot of time every day. It’s time to put aside our doubts and finally indulge ourselves. We certainly deserve it.
You can make your life more comfortable without spending the family budget. How? The answers are below!
In this article, you will learn what features a bidet toilet combo has to offer, a list of factors to guide your choice.
You will learn about the prices of the best bidet with specific examples, as well as get advice on what to pay attention to when choosing a particular model.
The main factors when choosing a toilet bidet combo:
- Build quality
- Compatibility with your toilet
1. Manufacturers who have proven themselves:
- Bio Bidet
- Clear Rear
2. The features vary from model to model, from the simplest set to the complete set:
- Water heating
- Seat heating
- Seat light
- Hair dryer
- Water purification (filtration)
- Microlift for the lid
The price range for bidet toilet seat ranges from a few dollars to several thousand dollars.
A high price does not necessarily guarantee impeccable quality, nor does a low price indicate a bad product. A high price can consist of the manufacturer’s name, additional features you don’t need, and the novelty of the model. Eliminating these factors will give you a great product at a good price.
For example, this model has all the necessary functions, such as a bidet, lighting, heated seat and a hair dryer. At the same time does not have a very high price:
However, if you want a premium product, check out the following models:
If your budget is very limited, pay attention to the Non-Electric Bidet Seat that provides only the function of the bidet and prevent the lid from falling:
Finally, if you’re happy with your cover, but would like to upgrade it to add a bidet function, look into separate systems that you can build into your existing cover. Such a system would only cost a few dollars. Here are the best bidet attachment.
When you have already decided on the set of features, price category and manufacturer(s), but can not make a final choice, pay attention to the details (list below).
The list of things you need to pay attention to when choosing a particular model, we have compiled based on complaints and wishes of real users of toilet bidet combo. This list will help you make no mistakes and make the right choice the first time.
What you need to pay attention to when choosing a particular model:
- The seat size and holes must be compatible with your toilet bowl;
- Seat design. It should be flat enough not to obstruct the blood flow in your legs;
- The quality of the plastic. How strong it is, how much weight it can bear;
- The design and strength of the lid (if you like to sit on the lid it must be able to support your weight, check with the manufacturer. If you like to lean on the lid of its design should not prevent this;
- The hardness of the water in your home, if the water is hard you need a filter;
- Water pressure (flow pressure of the bidet). Weak pressure will not do the job well;
- Drying intensity (if you take it with a hair dryer) – a weak hair dryer will not provide you with dryness;
- Customer reviews about a particular model will warn you about possible prob;
At this point you already have an idea of your best bidet. You can safely start choosing the model. Do not put it off, start now, and we will help you with it.
All you have to do is choose the right product and install it on your existing toilet. You will be surprised how your quality of life will improve.
History of toilet bidet combo
In today’s world, a toilet bidet combo is a standard sanitary fixture. Its is a common procedure in many countries in Europe, the Middle East, Latin America (especially Argentina and Uruguay). However, the highest degree of popularity of toilet bidet combo has acquired in Japan. It can be in almost every private house, city apartment or hotel.
However, the origin of the bidet raises many questions. The history of this device is much more complicated than a traditional toilet bowl. The French, Italians and eastern countries of the former Arab Caliphate dispute the right to call it their invention.
- The first hints of the need to wash intimate areas are found in antiquity. During excavations of the cities of ancient Greece and Rome, archaeologists periodically came across houses with premises located near the toilet. They were small rooms with marble or mosaic trim and a small recess in the form of a bath. For a long time historians have been trying to figure out their purpose. Eventually, a theory emerged that the room was given the role of a kind of bidet.
In the East, the love of hygienic procedures associates with a hot climate. After the fall of ancient empires, Europeans safely forgot about hygiene. In the Middle Ages, bathing was often sinful (and harmful to the body in general). Therefore, the joy of bathing procedures remembered only in the Renaissance.
During this period……
During this period, devices called “bidet” began to appear in the homes of aristocrats and wealthy citizens. According to one version, this term began to exist during the Thirty Years War. French cavalrymen so dreamed of a big hot bath that they invented a mini version for hiking. The invention allowed them to wash the body parts that were in close contact with the saddle. The name comes from the French “le bidet”, which means “little horse”.
In another version, the bidet was designed by the Frenchman Christophe de Rosies, who made furniture for the royal family.
According to the third theory, the bidet appeared thanks to Italian and French courtesans. These women received good education, had a great influence on the world of science and art. The bidets out of porcelain, precious metals and rare woods.
How do bidets work that time? They were a ceramic bath narrowed in the middle and mounted on a wooden or metal frame. It had to be ridden.
The first written mention of the bidets dates back to 1710, but the features that are recognizable today, it began to acquire only in the late 19th century. At that time, plumbing experienced a real revolution: there was a direct discharge into the sewer pipe, hot water supply, a classic shape on a plinth equal in height to a toilet bowl and, eventually, a toilet bidet combo.
Over time, more and more demands were placed on the bidet: pressure control, compact size, ease of use. In an ordinary apartment it was problematic to install two plumbing devices at once, and it is quite unpleasant to change from a warm surface to a cold one. That’s why they decided to combine the toilets and bidet. In 1984, the idea to equip an ordinary toilet with a “smart” lid with functions of a bidet was proposed, and a little later an electronic toilet with built in bidet appeared. Thus, the problem of compactness and availability of a bidet for residents of big cities was solved
Since then, many different models have been produced: from simple mechanical to the most complex with medical equipment.
Along with a toilet bidet combo, you may want to consider buying a full smart toilet.
Kohler K-3901-NPR-0 Numi Comfort
Kohler plumbing comes from America. It is a company with an excellent reputation and a fascinating history, almost 150 years long. The date of its foundation can be considered 1883, when the Austrian John Michael Kohler covered the trough of cast iron with enamel, creating the first enameled bath in the world.
Today Kohler offers its customers the widest range of products: from budget two-piece toilets to fully functional automated smart models. For example, K-3901-NPR-0 is a compact toilet with bidet. It has everything a modern user needs: an extended bowl for extra space and comfort, a lid that can be lowered and lifted without the help of hands, advanced cleaning functions, drying, deodorizing filter, adjustable heated seat and much more.
- Flush type – double, at 0.6 or 1, 28 gallons. This is very important if you want to save water resources.
- External lighting uses sources in different shades. You can choose any of eight colors.
- The model supports emergency cleaning – up to 100 resets in the event of a power failure. This is especially important for country house owners, where power outages are more frequent and take longer to solve than in urban multi-storey buildings.
- K-3901-NPR-0 can be set up using a touch screen. It also allows you to create presets for multiple people. The system is designed to interface with any gadgets that support Bluetooth.
It should be noted that in 2019 Kohler presented an updated model – Numi 2.0. It is only recently released and is not yet available on many sites. The unit has built-in speakers with surround sound, LED background lighting and assistant support. Its owner will be able to use voice commands to turn on his favorite tracks and adjust the lighting, and Numi 2.0, in the meantime, will heat and lift the PureWarmth seat.
Other features of this toilet bidet combo include Surround Sound and access to the Internet with a built-in Wi-Fi point.
Kohler K-5401-PA-0 Veil
“Smart” toilet bidet combo with a perfectly smooth, streamlined body and an elongated bowl. How does a bidet work? A plumbing hybrid hides a special nozzle that supplies water for your intimate areas. When you leave the toilet, it starts self-cleaning. It is important that the part is made of an alloy that is not susceptible to corrosion, destroys bacteria and prevents the formation of lime scale.
The water pressure from the nozzle can be adjusted. Pulsating, wave and vibration modes as well as an air massage function are provided. A built-in hair dryer can help you get rid of excess moisture without wipes and toilet paper. Its power and temperature you set to your liking.
The drain mechanism of double type (on 0,8 or 1,28 gallons). The toilet supports both non-contact and manual flushing programs.
It is controlled by means of a remote control. It is also responsible for individual presetting.
You can read reviews here
Kohler K-4026-0 Karing
A model for lovers of futurism and high technology. K-4026-0 is a “sliding” design, compact form and automated control. Such a toilet could well find itself in a contemporary art exhibition.
Toilet with built in bidet allows you to solve several hygiene problems simultaneously. Inside the device there is already a water heater, a container with disinfectant and a charcoal air filter. At the user’s signal, the water is sprayed at the desired temperature. You can make it fragrant by first adding an essence of your favourite scent. The design of the device also helps to make the air cleaner. A special shutter prevents a specific odour from entering the room from the sewerage system.
- The model runs on Power Flush. It’s a technology that implies power pressure. This toilet uses less water but flushes with more force than the gravity type model. Don’t worry about splashes. The K-4026-0 has a built-in Anti-Splash system. It works thanks to a small projection inside the bowl.
Toto MS992CUMFG#01 Neorest 700H
Toto appeared in 1917 in Kitakyushu, Japan. Since then, its name has become synonymous with the revolution in the world of plumbing. Due to high quality standards and innovation, the brand has gained worldwide popularity. It was Toto specialists who invented the rimless toilet and developed the concept of Clean Technology, which turns a normal bathroom into a place for relaxation and meditation. It is not surprising that Toto toilets are 95% positive on the Internet.
- MS992CUMFG#01 is a spectacular combination of advanced technology and chic from the Neorest collection. All models in this series have touch control and built-in automatic functions (opening/closing the lid, deodorization, flushing). This eliminates the need to touch the appliance, making the trip to the toilet as fast and hygienic as possible. The Neorest Toto bidet toilet also includes the Air-In Wonder-Wave. This is a technology that uses air-enriched water to create a more comfortable and gentle experience in the bidet.
- The bowl is protected with special CeFiONtect glaze. This is an antibacterial mud-repellent coating that cannot be seen with the naked eye, but can be easily distinguished to the touch. Ceramic products without CeFiONtect are coarser and bumpy. Due to irregularities, these coatings accumulate waste, which leads to bacterial growth. CeFiONtect creates an absolutely smooth surface without pores and microcracks, which successfully resists any dirt.
- The secret of CeFiONtect is that the enamel is first covered with a protective layer and only then sent for firing. As a result, Toto sanitary ware acquires a super strong vitreous coating with hydrophilic properties.
- Water consumption with built in bidet is minimal – only one gallon. This reduces the consumption of resources by almost 50% compared to standard toilets. You save almost 12 gallons per day and 4000 gallons per year!
- In addition, the MS992CUMFG#01 design uses Ewater+. This is water that has been treated by direct electrolysis. It becomes acidic and acquires low pH levels. This liquid is enriched with new properties: bactericidal and degradable. It is noteworthy that Ewater+ works together with the Premist function, which provides pre-wetting of the inner surface of the toilet.
- The system works simply. When you approach Neorest 700H, its bowl is wetted with plain water (less mud particles are retained on the wet surface) and, after you’ve finished your work, it switches on the disinfectant water spray. It is worth noting that Ewater+ is subsequently converted into ordinary water and has no negative impact on the environment. And Premist significantly reduces the amount of detergents, time and effort spent on cleaning.
The device automatically heats the seat before you fall on it, and when you leave the room it goes into economy mode. You can also activate the smart energy-saving function. It “remembers” how regularly you visit the toilet and lowers the temperature of the seat if it is rare enough.
WC with patented Washlet technology. It appeared in June 1980 and was able to make a real breakthrough. By January 2019, over 50 million Washlet products had been sold. The idea was to combine the basic function of a bidet with seat heating, drying, and unlimited access to warm water. Over time, the design has been supplemented with a cover that rises and falls automatically, a proximity sensor, a self-propelling and self-cleaning nozzle, functions such as air massage, vibrating massage and other pleasant features.
- Interestingly, the current design involves extending the nozzle down at an angle of 43-53°. This direction prevents the nozzle from contamination. The rod itself has a protective silicone layer, which fights microbes and bacteria. In addition, when wet, the silicone repels solid waste particles. The nozzle structure takes care of all the basic cleaning work, so you don’t have to spend extra money on chemicals and regular maintenance.
- Washing in Washlet toilet performs 3D Tornado Flush. This is a heavy-duty system is specifically for Toto rimless devices. The fact that the standard toilets have a bezel, under which accumulates impurities. The developers of Toto got rid of this superfluous detail, so that water jets appear directly from the body, creating the effect of whirlpool. The 3D prefix in the title means that the toilet is additionally has three nozzles, which provide a strong flow of 0.9 or 1.28 gallons. At the same time, the 3D Tornado Flush runs almost silently.
- In addition, the design includes the Dual-Max system. This is a very important component. Dual-Max determines the required flushing water volume and switches on as soon as you move away from the toilet.
- The universal height of MS920CEMFG#01 provides the most comfortable position for a wide range of users. It is suitable for all family members and helps people with disabilities to achieve self-service and independence.
Bio Bidet IB835. Toilet bidet combo
IB835- best bidet you’ll find in North America. Bio Bidet is the leader in this part of the world. The model meets all modern standards and even more. The design includes a unique 2 in 1 toilet bidet attachment. It has programm for a wide range of actions. Thus, the jet can be soft, oscillating, pulsating, massage, wide cleaning, set only for rear cleaning, with bubbles. The nozzle automatically cleans after each use. Flushing is also automatic.
- You can set the water temperature yourself. The manufacturer provides for the conversion of IB835 to energy-saving mode, which makes it Eco Friendly.
- The model is in the minimalism style with notes of elegance. A whole block, in which are all elements, absolutely smooth, without joints and seams. The basis of the product – vitreous porcelain. This is the strongest and densest type of ceramics.
- Remote control with an LCD screen.
- At purchase you receive the whole set: adjustable seat with heating, deodorizer of the raised power, intellectual sensor of a body, the hair dryer. In addition, Bio Bidet gives you a three year warranty.
What do you need to know about the lid-bidet?
If you are looking to buy an expensive device, but your plans do not include the purchase of an expensive device – pay attention to the lid-bid. This device retains the functionality of a classic bidet, but does not take up useful space in the bathroom and saves a significant amount of money.
The first lids-bidets appeared in the middle of XX century. They were an ordinary removable seat equipped with a water nozzle. These devices were designed for patients with severe diseases who had difficulty using toilet paper on their own.
The lids were mainly produced by manufacturers in Japan and South Korea. At first, they were mechanical devices, and closer to the 70s, electronic models appeared. No special tools were required to install the first ones, and the main toilet could be any type. However, seat heating, hair dryer, temperature settings and other functions are available only in electronic version.
It is important that today you can find both ready-made toilets with a lid-bidet and lids separately in shops.
TOTO MW4742044CEFG#01 WASHLET+ Vespin II
Two-piece vitreous porcelain toilet. It is equipped with an oblong bowl and an electronic lid. It differs in its bidet attachment with the most gentle spraying. The jet can be turned at any angle and adjusted for oscillating or pulsating movements. Individual settings for water temperature and pressure, air deodorizer and warm air dryer are available.
- The model works on Tornado Flush. Water consumption is 1.28 gallons.
- It can be controlled by wireless remote control or manually.
- MW4742044CEFG#01 includes the Premist function, which is to humidify the bowl before each use. The nozzle-bittens cleans itself before and after use.
- The toilet is also equipped with a heated SoftClose seat. It has five types of temperature modes, which allow you to choose the ideal level of heat. Whether it’s a cool spring morning or a frosty winter evening, you’ll always feel comfortable with Vespin II.
TOTO MW6042044CEFG # 01 WASHLET+ UltraMax II
It’s also a toilet with an electronic bead lid. However, in contrast to the previous version it has a solid body. A model with such construction has many advantages:
⦁ Rugged construction. Fixed joints that threaten to leak.
⦁ Easy maintenance. Smooth surface and rounded shapes without corners prevent dirt from accumulating, so it is much easier to wash the monoblock.
⦁ Easy assembly. There is no need to install the tank separately, therefore no need for connection parts and sealings for the connections.
⦁ Factory setting up of systems. The product is only available for sale after numerous performance tests.
⦁ Long service life. The manufacturers state that the toilet will last at least 25 years.
There’s only one drawback: expensive repairs. Fixing the cistern fittings, combined with the bowl, does not always work. If there is a problem, the drain assembly will probably have to be changed completely.
Note! MW6042044CEFG #01 has no bezel. This excludes any hidden areas where waste collectes. Water simply drains down the walls and the toilet is easy to clean.
The UltraMax II is a device with universal height. It means that every member of the family, whether child, adult or elderly person, can take the most comfortable position. It’s also a great bidet. But the power cord is securely hidden in the case – it won’t interfere with you.
MW6042044CEFG #01 is WaterSense certified. For example, it has been approved by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) as being highly efficient with minimal water consumption.
WoodBridge is an American firm from California. It produces goods not only for the bathroom, but also for the kitchen: faucets, shower cabins, taps, sinks, Jacuzzi and even furniture. One of the most popular Woodbridge toilet bidet combo is monoblock T-0008. It has everything you need: a perfectly smooth body without joints and seams, miniature size, elegant design, seat-bidet with unlimited access to warm filtered water, dryer, self-cleaning stainless steel nozzle and affordable price.
- The T-0008 features a very quiet but powerful 1.28 gallon flushing system.
- Importantly, WoodBridge provides customer service over the phone and a two-year product warranty.
BioBidet U770 Ultimate 770 Bidet Seat
Electronic bidet lid, which can be purchased separately from the toilet.The device is equipped with a 3 in 1 stainless steel nozzle and offers all possible types of water purification: front, rear, for women, children, men.
The new Fusion technology ensures fast heating of the tank and increases the duration of warm water supply. The jet operates in several modes: oscillating, pulsating and vibrating. A built-in hairdryer will gently dry delicate areas.
- The heated seat adjusting to your own parameters. It is cozy and easy to use.
- The cover has side lighting, which makes it a stylish nightlife. You will easily find your way to the toilet even at nightfall.
- It is noteworthy that this model ranks third in the bestseller ranking on Amazon and may well be considered the best bidet toilet seat in its price segment.
Bidet toilet seat
Types of bidet toilet seat
Non-electrical: simple bidet models are mechanical devices that do not use electricity and have minimal functions. Some of them can be connected to an external hot wire line to provide warm water. Feminine laundry function and self-cleaning nozzles are some of the other functions that can come with these seats.
Electric bidets: These high quality WC bidets are equipped with all kinds of fancy functions mentioned above. However, they are much more expensive than simple models. They will need to be connected to an external power source. Some models come with an integrated power supply with batteries and internal circuits.
What do the reviewers say
- Warranty: If you are making a large purchase, you must be sure that the product comes with good after-sales service and is designed for a long service life. Consumers say it’s always better to choose a product that has some kind of warranty. Always check the warranty period, as well as the parts and features that are covered by the warranty.
- Stainless steel nozzles: Stainless steel nozzles are more durable and resistant to bacteria. They have no pores or cracks through which dirt or bacteria can settle. Silver iodide nozzles are also durable and easy to clean. Plastic nozzles are easy to break and are prone to corrosion.
- Power: Before buying an electric toilet seat, you should think about the available outlets in your bathroom. For models with battery power, you may not need an external power supply.
- Controls: after examining thousands of customer reviews, it is clear that most users emphasize that sensitive buttons and remote settings make the use of the bidet seat more convenient.
- Budget: There are many different types of WC-bidet seats with different functions available on the market. Keeping in mind that a solid construction will last for several years, you can decide how much money you are willing to spend on it. This factor alone minimizes the alternatives available to meet your requirements.
- S Hape and Tightened: bidet toilet seat come in two shapes: elongated and round. You must choose one that fits snugly to the toilet.
- W Temperature Athera: Almost all models come with warm water option. However, the method of water heating may vary: while some models must be connected to an external line for warm water, others have their own heating elements and water storage tanks. These self-heating models are clearly more efficient.
- Women’s cap: special seats for WC-bidets are now available for women. The angle at which water exits the nozzle is adjustable and changes to suit women’s requirements.
- Heated seat: another desirable feature of the bidet is the possibility to heat the seat according to your convenience. This provides special comfort during cold winter months.
- Heated air drying: you can activate the nozzle that distributes the warm air to dry the back. You can control the temperature and air pressure – this function increases the efficiency of the toilet seat-bidet.
- Adjustable water temperature and pressure: There is also a convenient function that allows you to adjust the water temperature and pressure according to your needs.
- Self-supporting toilet bowls are common in most bidets: Nowadays, a small number of models use different devices for sterilizing the nozzles. Both of these features are important for keeping the bidet seat clean and hygienic.
- Air filters: some bidet seats goes with air filters that remove stink air and treat it to remove odors before releasing it back into the bathroom.
Additional features of bidet toilet seat:
- Djustable Spray Width: In some high-end bidet seat, you can adjust the spray width coming out of the nozzle.
- Oscillating cleaners: Help cover a wider area of spray without changing the sitting position.
- The water pulsating cleaning: uses a pulsating spray for better cleaning action.
- Turbo / enema flushing: is often uses for conditions such as hemorrhoids, constipation, etc. E. This option is for a gentle massage to relax the anus before defecation.
The pros and cons
Toilet bidet combo makes the most intimate part of human life pleasant and simple. That is why it is so popular, and among the bidet toilet seat reviews you can rarely see the negative. Among the main advantages of this sanitary hybrid are the following points:
- Saving space. By combining two appliances in a bidet toilet combo, you get a high level of comfort even in the smallest bathroom.
- Saving money.
- Easy and fast installation. The installation of a bidet toilet is virtually the same as a standard one. You can also buy a bidet lid to your old toilet and simply place it on top. It takes about half an hour to install it. All you need to do is connect it to the water and power supply. If the lid breaks down, it is easy to remove it and take it to service.
- Removal of unpleasant odours and fresh laundry.
- Easy to use. All you have to do is push the right buttons – the bidet will wash the area itself with a warm jet of aerated water and then dry it with a pleasant flow of warm air.
- A wide range of designs. Manufacturers offer models for any interior.
- Additional features. Water of pleasant temperature, filter for air cleaning, deodorizer – and this is not a complete list of bonuses.
- Taking care of your health. Some doctors strongly recommend the use of a bidet. It is one of the most important preventive measures for proctological, urological and gynecological diseases. The use of a bidet is particularly effective for women.
- No paper. Toilets with bidet allow you to forget about any manipulations with paper and hands, which takes personal hygiene to a new level. This not only minimises your contact with the toilet, but also has a positive effect on your family budget.
- Eliminates household problems. A bidet is suitable for everyone, but especially people with disabilities will appreciate its effectiveness. Those who suffer from serious illnesses, patients after surgeries and injuries, and elderly people will be able to take care of their own hygiene and become more independent thanks to the electronic bidet.
However, there are disadvantages as well:
- Price. Modern bidet toilets cost from 800-1000 dollars and above. For a smart toilet with enhanced functionality will have to pay at least 3000-4000. However, if you want, you can find more budget options.
- Difficulties of choice. There is no guarantee that the bidet lid you liked will fit into the toilet already installed in the bathroom. Despite the fact that there are different configurations, and the developers are trying to make the model universal, there are cases of inconsistencies.
- Electricity costs. Electronic models, of course, do not work without electricity. Therefore, you need to be prepared for additional costs. On the other hand, you can buy a mechanical lid, which will cost you many times less.
Which Toilet bidet combo to buy: advice and recommendations
To select the best toilet bidet combo, you must first take measurements. This will allow you to immediately sift out inappropriate options and find the model of the correct dimensions. This is especially true for owners of small areas, where every inch is on a strict count. At the same time, please note that the installation may hindere by wires, bad location of pipes and other communication systems in the bathroom. All these points are also important to remember.
Then decide on the price category. To a greater extent, the price will depend on the production material and functionality of the toilet bidet combo. It may be:
- Ozonation. Cleaning technology based on the use of ozone gas, a powerful oxidizer. Ozone destroys viruses, bacteria, fungi, their spores and other microorganisms.
- Seat heater. It achieve a comfortable temperature and requires electricity.
- Massage (hydromassage, aeromassage). A special compressor pushes air into the tanks and delivers it through the jets in vertical direction. Air bubbles simultaneously affect many nerve endings and receptors, improve peripheral blood circulation.
- Hair dryer with air flow and temperature control. It gently dries out intimate areas after washing.
- Anti-splash system. The technology minimises water splashes during toilet use.
- Seat microlift. Provides an autodriver on the lid and seat of the bidet toilet combo that enables smooth and quiet lowering/lowering.
- Antibacterial coating. Typically applied to the bowl. It prevents bacteria from multiplying, thus improving hygiene.
The third important point is the choice of the manufacturer.
Do not be lazy to explore toilet bidet combo reviews on the pages of popular shops and forums.
If you want the toilet bidet combo to last more than 5-7 years, do not buy products of budget brands with questionable reputation. Service and frequent replacement of parts will cost you more than the model of a proven brand.
Little-known Russian, Chinese, Eastern European companies sin using low quality sanitary ware. It quickly loses color and poorly withstands mechanical stress. It will be much easier to find the best toilet among Japanese, American, German brands.